Providing Quality Industrial Contractor Services Throughout the Central Valley, Bay Area and Northern California
Are you someone who’s always been fascinated with mechanical systems? Someone who loves to build and strives to complete tasks efficiently and correctly the first time? If you checked all the boxes above, then this is a great internship for you! This contracting company specializes in air conditioner, furnace, refrigeration, and boiler/piping system installation and repairs. This company is looking for a shop helper to join their talented team. While shipping, receiving, and processing orders for the warehouse, the shop helper ensures that employees receive the correct products on time to complete the job at hand.
Internship available! Located in Modesto
Starting Pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Work Days: Wednesday, Wednesday, Friday
Duties & Responsibilites
- Assist in loading and unloading goods onto/off vehicle.
- Verifies that the product and quantity pulled are correct and make delivery.
- Ensures work areas and equipment are clean.
- Ensures all orders are processed accurately and timely.
- Clean up work area and shop as directed.
- Must be friendly and courteous towards customers.
- Must take care of goods during transit and ensure zero damage.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be reliable, organized, attentive to detail, and committed to high quality work productivity.
- Must possess ability to regularly stand, walk and lift; occasionally sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or crawl.
- Must have basic computer skills, including information processing required.
- Must have ability to handle up to 60 lbs.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Should be a vigilant, sincere and responsible person.
- Should be an adept driver and should always abide by all traffic rules.
- Should have good team spirit and work in perfect coordination with colleagues.