Private Golf & Country Club in the Central Valley
With stunning scenery and competitive courses, this country is home to one of finest courses in the Central Valley with impeccably maintained 18-hole golf course.
Do you dream of starting a career in the food industry? How about starting your culinary career on a 6700-yard golf course, a stunning clubhouse, and picturesque views at every turn? If you said “Yes” to all of the above, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! You will gain hands-on experience as you learn the inner workings of how a country club is run by bussing, serving or bartending.
Internship available! Located in Oakdale
Starting Pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8 hours per day
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Busser – Setting tables, cleaning dining area, restocking items, refilling table items.
- Server – Greeting customers, taking orders, placing orders, checking orders, payment transactions.
- Bartender – Greeting Customers, taking orders, mixology, serving drinks, payment transactions.
- Must be able to maintain a good working relationship and communicate effectively with all departments, co-workers and club staff. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must oblige with company’s Zero Tolerance Drug Policy.
- Must perform other appropriate tasks assigned.
- Polishes all silverware, platters and chafing dishes.
- Handles all china and glassware carefully to minimize breakage.
- Collects trash from dining areas; crates and removes debris; trash and other kitchen-related areas.
- Polishes all stainless steel in the kitchen including shelves, dish cabinets, ice machines, coffee area, refrigerators, walk-ins, etc.
- Stores all dishes, glasses and other wares in proper areas.
- Assists in food preparation, storing foods after delivery and cleaning work areas.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Continuously inspects sweeps and mops floors in dining areas to assure they remain clean, dry and clear of debris.
- Assists in completing weekly dining cleaning and maintenance list.
- Understands and consistently follows proper sanitation practices including those for personal hygiene.