Nationally Recognized, Family-Owned Company known for Crafting the Finest Italian-style Tomatoes and Sauces for Top-Quality Italian Restaurants and Pizzerias
If you take pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity! One of the fastest-growing companies in the industry is looking for an intern who wants to earn a long-standing reputation for superior quality products and legendary customer service. Do you enjoy general office duties including sorting mail, filing documents, shredding documents, data entry, photocopying, and spending time placing outgoing calls? If you believe that Customer Service is not about “selling” or taking orders, but about earning the long-term loyalty of the mom & pop restaurant owners who depend on our products- It’s a great time to join us!
Internship available! Located in Modesto
Starting Pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (1-hour meal period) or 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (30-minute meal period)
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Dress Attire: Business Casual
- High School Diploma.
- Willingness and desire to learn new tasks.
- Look and act professional office environment.
- Positive attitude.
- Perform general office duties as assigned with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Complete assigned projects in a high quality, professional, and timely manner.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- General proficiency in tying on the computer.
- Microsoft Office Suite of software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be consistently upbeat, positive and caring.
- Be able to engage people you don’t know in conversation.
- Be comfortable making outbound calls.
- Have good active listening skills.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to remember product and other information from memory.
- Be accurate and detail oriented.
- Be able to work independently and within a team.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; run; sit; use hands to operate objects, tools and/or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl; talk and/or hear; taste and/or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.