Leading Provider of Metal Packaging Solutions
Located in Riverbank, this company is the largest provider of metal food packaging in the United States.
Have you ever been interested in the manufacturing business? Would you like to join a team that makes metal packaging for some of America’s most respected food brands? How about interning at a company that supports the professional growth of its employees? If you said “Yes” to any of the above, then this is a great internship for you! This company will provide you with great exposure to multiple disciplines, such as: manufacturing, production and operations, engineering, finance, sales and marketing. The intern will be responsible for learning and proficiently performing the duties of any jobs to which is assigned by his/her department supervisor.
Internship Available: Located in Riverbank
Starting pay: $12.50 per hour
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Hours: 8 hours per day
- Must have high school diploma
- Ability to read and write, compile necessary reports and records as deemed necessary.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with supervision and other line personnel.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Be able to work overtime, as needed.
- Be able to withstand a loud environment, moving mechanical parts/machinery, and chemicals.
- Be able to withstand occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles.