Innovators in Construction
This company has built a stellar reputation by staying committed to providing excellence in commercial, residential, government, education, and industrial construction projects.
Are you a hands-on type who has always loved to build and work on projects? If you are more comfortable standing in front of a workbench than sitting behind a computer screen, then this is a great internship for you! This innovative and highly respected construction firm is looking for a proactive intern who can work with others as a team, ensuring that construction projects are completed accurately and efficiently. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who dream of starting a career in the construction industry. You will receive on-the-job training as you gain valuable craft experience on work sites, while also working for a company that is renowned for maintaining a high level of technical expertise. Get your start in one of the fastest-growing industries in California, as you become JobRedi!
Internship available! Located in Stockton
Starting Pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs. Ability to lift heavy objects as encountered in the work environment.
- Reliable personal transportation and a motor vehicle driving record that is consistent with an insurance carrier’s standards and policies.
- Possess and maintain valid driver license
- Working knowledge of all crafts (ability to read and understand specifications for all trades)
- Ability to raise, lower and climb various types of ladders.
- Ability to travel throughout all areas of construction sites during all phases of a project (may require standing, walking, or sitting for extended periods of time).
- Availability to work extended hours as required by all types of weather conditions or urgent circumstances.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, and communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow-up skills, both internally and externally.
- Hearing and visual capabilities to safely handle the hazards encountered in the work environment.
- Must be fluent in English
- Preferred but not mandatory, minimum of one-year experience in the construction industry as a Laborer (or similar) role.