Going Green Since 2000
Providing 18- to 25-year-olds with education, training, and employment in the fields of recycling and natural resources.
Calling all eco-warriors! Are you environmentally conscious? Would you like to contribute to a greener future? If conservation is your passion, then this would be an incredible internship for you! This organization’s purpose is to inspire, educate, and serve local youth and communities by providing academic instruction, employment opportunities, green job training, life skills, and much more.
Internship available! Located in Stockton
Job Description: Under direction of management personnel, performs a wide variety of responsible secretarial and clerical duties. Will have extensive dealings with the public and school district personnel. Does related work as required.
- Answers telephone calls; handles visitors; receives and relays messages; handles requests for information and assistance.
- Attends to clerical detail utilizing initiative, problem solving techniques, good judgment and confidentiality.
- Attends meetings with staff
- Maintains records, inputs data and files documents.
- Prepares correspondence with minimum direction.
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all job-related matters.
- Prepares a variety of communicative subject matter that may include privileged and highly sensitive material.
- Cross checks payroll and timesheets with the support of staff.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Starting pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Must be able to pass an SJCOE background check,
- Must have knowledge of a PC
- Must have knowledge of clerical duties and equipment, ie. copy machine, email, fax, and scanner.
- Preferred to have a driver’s license and clean DMV record
- Proficient with Microsoft Word
- Prior experience in a secretarial/ clerical setting,
- Knowledge of payroll systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel