Family Owned and Operated Electrical Contractor
Are you a versatile multi-tasker who loves working in a fast-paced environment? Would you like to work for a family-owned company that has experienced continuous growth since 1955? If you’re detail-oriented and love to stay busy, then this is a great internship opportunity for you!
This highly respected company is looking for an intern to fill the role as a Project Assistant. Successful candidates must have excellent customer service skills and must be outcome oriented. Project assistants work alongside project managers to help guide their teams on a path to completed product or service offerings. They typically help facilitate communication within a project team and across different departments to serve as liaisons between the project manager and other team members. They also offer general assistance in any projects assigned by management.
Internship Available: Located in Modesto
Starting pay: $12.50 Hourly Rate (depends on skills and experience).
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Hours: 8-hour workday
- Intern must have a valid California driver’s license.
- Intern must pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
- Intern must have a good driving record.
- Intern must have typing skills.
- Intern must have the ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task simultaneously and accurately.
- Intern must maintain a reliable and dependable attendance record.
- Provide effective and responsive service to Project Managers, Electricians, customers, and contacts.
- Locate information using electronic resources, including the Intranet and Internet, as assigned.
- Utilize Contemporary office practices, procedures and techniques.
- Possess spelling, vocabulary, math and grammar skills.
- Knowledge of operating a computer and various software packages.
- Knowledge of operating a variety of office equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF (or aptitude for learning).
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Learn and utilize Jonas, EBM, or other information systems and databases.