Early Child Care Education Centers serving San Joaquin County
An organization serving over twenty child care education centers across San Joaquin County that is dedicated to the overall well-being of children and families.
Internship description: Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you have a knack interacting with children? Or, maybe your future goal is a career in education? If so, this Center Aide internship is the perfect placement for you! Serve with a team of talented professionals learning the purpose and processes of early childhood education. Gain meaningful hands-on experience under the supervision of teaching staff developing age appropriate program content, lesson plans and activities. Learn by doing! Take the steps to get to your future career goal by joining an organization dedicated to the protection and health of the children of our local community!
Internship available! Located in Stockton
Starting Pay: $11.00-13.00 per hour
Hours: 8-hour workday
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Intern must pass a Pre-employment background check, proof of immunization, and T.B. clearance (checked every two years).
- Intern must have a car, a valid driver’s license and proof of car insurance.
- Intern must have at least 1 year of experience working with children ages 0-5.
- Intern must have 0-3 units of ECE or Child Development education.
- Intern must have beginners level knowledge of Outlook and internet usage.
- Intern is preferred to have an Assistant level state permit or eligible to apply for permit desired.
- Intern is preferred to have knowledge of child development and child abuse issues.
- Intern is preferred to repetitively lift and/or move 30 pounds from floor to waist.