Charity Organization That Helps Other Charities
Are you ready to lend a helping hand and work for a great cause?! This 132-year-old non-profit organization works throughout the country to resolve pressing issues and make impactful changes in local communities through partnerships with schools, government agencies, businesses, voluntary and neighborhood associations, and much more. Their main areas of focus include homelessness and education.
- Clerical support of the main office
- Managing social media
- Data entry and tracking
- Managing spreadsheets
- Assist with answering phones and making phone calls
- Putting materials together
- Stuffing envelopes
- Preparing for events
- Helping to set-up for meetings
- Help organize storage room
- Running errands as needed.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Internship available! Located in Stockton
Starting pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8-hour workday
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday, Fridays, and some Saturdays
- Must have a valid California driver’s license
- Strong customer service skills
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Social media savvy