Local Bank with 25 locations serving California since 1916
Headquartered in Lodi, California, this local bank offers a range of personal banking services, such as checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, time deposit, individual retirement accounts, Internet banking and Visa debit cards. The bank also provides a range of business services, such as inventory financing, business loans, credit services agricultural loans, community loans and real estate loans.
Internship description: Money Matters! Earning it, spending it and knowing how to save it wisely. Get a unique opportunity to work in the banking industry. Find out what first-hand how a corporate office operates. What does it take to run a bank? Perfect your proficiency while also polishing up your people skills! Learn by qualified experts how to meet and greet clients. Gain hands-on experience in valuable office duties such as phone etiquette, client interaction and follow up note writing. Gain valuable, practical, administrative skills in mail sorting, filing, scanning and faxing. Position yourself for success!
Internship available! Located in Lodi
Starting Pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8-hour workday
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Intern must have a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
- Intern must have the ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Intern must be Must be detail oriented.
- Intern must have the ability to excel in problem solving.
- Intern must have the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing in a professional and effective manner.
- Intern must successfully pass background check.
- Intern must demonstrate ability to exercise good judgment, initiative and tact in dealing with management, supervisors, and staff.
- Intern preferred to have special skills to include, but not limited to: Personal Computer use, word processing, power point presentations, Excel spreadsheets, E-mail and data entry.
- Intern preferred to have above average written and verbal communication skills.