Family Owned Restaurant, enduring farm-to-fork eatery with old-world flair preparing a family-style menu of Italian classics for over 30 years.
Internship Description: Is your dream to be the next Master Chef? Are you a cooking show junkie? If you’re a foodie and want to learn the restaurant business from the ground up, this is the perfect recipe for you!! You’ve experienced the front end; dining out at your favorite eatery, now learn the mechanics of what makes a thriving restaurant a success! Add to your toolbox…expand your skills, learn how to properly meet and greet customers. Gain hands-on experience in table service, customer interaction and professional food presentation. JobRedi is preparedness + experience! Position yourself for success!
Internship available! Located in Lodi
Starting Pay: $11 – 15 per hour
Hours: 8-hour workday
Work Days: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Intern must possess the ability to comfortably interact with guests as needed.
- Intern must have a California Food Handlers Card.
- Intern must have reliable Transportation.
- Intern preferred to have the ability to lift 20 lbs.
- Intern preferred to have the ability to move in a fast-paced environment.
- Intern preferred to have strong multitasking ability.