Full Service Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Firm
An award-winning civil engineering, land surveying, and construction management firm with offices in Stockton & West Sacramento for over 63 years. This firm specializes in the planning, design, construction management, and surveying & mapping of public works infrastructure, transportation, commercial, industrial, institutional and water resources related projects.
Calling all geography fans! This is the internship for you! Join a successful Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Company that has a long history of serving its customers in the Central Valley. As an intern, you will be working in the office where exposure to daily activities provide you with hands-on experience to learn the operational process of a business. Interns will handle multiple daily tasks, including basic office procedures such as filing documents, mailing, answering phones, copying and other duties as assigned. Additional duties will be assigned around the office as the intern exhibits greater ability to take on more complex assignments. This office has a relatively young staff that is eager to assist an intern and provide them with a thorough internship experience.
Internship available! Located in Stockton
Starting pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Intern must be willing to take direction from their supervisor to complete office work related to assignments.
- Intern must maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities.
- Intern must have a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
- Intern must have the ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Intern must be must be detail oriented.
- Intern must have the ability to excel in problem solving.
- Intern must have the ability to effectively communicate orally, answer phones and greet clients.
- Intern must demonstrate ability to exercise good judgment, initiative and tact in dealing with management, supervisors, and staff.
- Intern must have a valid California driver’s license.
- Intern must pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
- Intern must have a good driving record.
- Intern desired to have special skills to include, but not limited to: Personal Computer use, Word processing, Excel spreadsheets PowerPoint presentations, Basic math, e-mail and data entry.
- Intern desired to have above average written and verbal communication skills.