Electrical Company Celebrating 90 years of Excellence
Since 1928 this Electrical company provides extraordinary personal service, attention to detail, and commitment to customers’ needs, earning a reputation for excellence.
Are you a hands-on learner? If you’re more comfortable outdoors, being physically active in a construction environment rather than sitting behind a desk, this internship is for you! This is a great opportunity for those wanting to learn the electrical trade from the ground up. Get on the job insight and instruction in the trades essential to be responsible for all aspects of Delivery Driver and warehouse work, including providing support for the activities of the Field Electricians and maintaining the warehouse. The delivery driver will distribute materials/equipment promptly to jobsites in a professional, safe and cost-effective manner.. be prepared for a new career opportunity, be JobRedi!
Internship available! Located in Stockton
Starting Pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Intern must have a valid California driver’s license and transportation.
- Intern must be able to move / lift / carry approximately 50 pounds.
- Pickup/Delivery of construction materials/equipment safely without damage.
- Safely unload truck either manually or via a forklift and return materials/equipment to warehouse.
- Sort and organize materials/equipment in shelves, bins or racks according to warehouse specifications, safely leaving forklift in down position after completion.
- Maintain a safe and neat warehouse, free of safety hazards.
- General warehouse clean-up such as sweeping and rearrangement of materials/equipment.
- Other duties assigned by Warehouse/Branch Manager.
- Ability to work in high production environment and respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member.
- Ability to take direction from multiple people and be capable of deciphering information accordingly.
- Responsible, professional, team player, with a “can do” attitude.
- Punctual, honest and flexible with differing work assignments