Stockton based Accountancy Corporation
Local firm provides the highest quality services to clients with dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality for 40 years.
Internship description: Step right up! This is an ideal opportunity to perfect your front office proficiency while also polishing up your people skills! Future employers want you to look and act professional, because how you portray yourself reflects on their company! Learn from qualified experts on how to meet and greet clients. Gain hands-on experience in valuable front office duties such as phone etiquette, client interaction and follow-up note writing. You will also gain valuable, practical, administrative skills in mail sorting, filing, scanning and faxing. Position yourself for success!
Internship available! Located in Stockton
Starting Pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8-hour workday
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Intern must have acceptable front office appearance/attire.
- Intern must have client greeting skills.
- Intern must have spelling and grammar.
- Intern Must be detail oriented.
- Intern must have Confidentiality.
- Intern is preferred to have basic computer skills of Microsoft Word and Excel