Stockton Based Chemical Compounding & Packaging Company
Local firm with over 40 years of experience and distributors throughout the United States, Europe, Australia, Asia and Central America.
Internship description: Do you enjoy seeing a project come together? Are you physically fit and enjoy work that keeps you on the move? Does your idea of a great job include not sitting behind a desk all day? If you’ve answered yes…we’ve got an excellent opportunity for you! Get hands-on experience fulfilling shipping orders from start to finish. Professionals will teach you how to select orders to be filled, sort and categorize merchandise, build pallets and then submit the completed order to shipping. Hands-on experience that gives you the edge in the job market! Get ready, JobRedi!
Internship available! Located in Stockton
Starting Pay: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 8-hour workday
Work Days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Intern must have good communication skills. Able to read and write English and to follow directions. Intern will ask for clarification when necessary.
- Intern must be in good health, physically fit and able to lift 50 pounds.
- Intern is preferred to be responsible and reliable. Will be punctual and show up according to schedule. Will follow safety rules and requirements. Pays attention to detail and will follow through on all assigned tasks.
- Intern is preferred to have a positive attitude and a desire to learn new tasks and take on additional responsibilities. Be self-motivated and industrious.
- Intern is preferred to be able to get along well with coworkers and supervisors and be a team player.